With the developing technologies, aesthetics comes to the fore in dental applications. In zirconium-based porcelains, zirconium, a white alloy, is used instead of metal. In this way, a natural and aesthetic appearance is achieved in the anterior teeth. It is also used in posterior teeth as it is a hard and durable material that is resistant to breakage.
- Zirconium veneers are translucent, metal free, 100% biocompatible.
- Since it is a material compatible with tissues, it does not cause allergies.
- They are materials that do not cause gum problems and bad breath.
- Since its insulating properties are good, it does not make it sensitive to hot and cold.
- Since it does not contain metal infrastructure and has good light transmittance properties, a harmony with natural teeth can be achieved and a more aesthetic appearance is provided in this way.
These features make zirconium veneers one of the most popular veneer types today. When applied correctly, zirconium crowns can improve your overall oral health in a very short time.